$ 1,400 / month
- 4+ Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Electric Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
Looking for a great place for plenty of people in an equally great location? 120 Fort Street in Shippensburg might be the place for you and your friends! Listed as a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, a quick look around upstairs will show you potential for up to 3 offices, spare bedrooms, or whatever you need those rooms for. All of these rooms are completely renovated and set up with windows and closet space. Downstairs you’ll find a nice open common area complete with room to entertain and all the appliances you’ll need. Outside is offstreet parking, a front porch, and a back patio. Please call or message us today to schedule a self-showing!
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Two week move-in preparation period from time of approval and acceptance of security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
Due to insurance regulatory requirements, we cannot accept the following breeds of dogs into an of our units: Pitbull, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, and Wolf Hybrid.
Unfortunately we do not allow pets at our multi-family properties.
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.