$ 1,095 per month / month
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Pet-Friendly – See Pet Policy for Details
- Gas and Electric Heat
- On-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
Looking for an affordable home in Hagerstown? 128 Ray Street is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom row home with central AC, a private fenced in backyard, and a back patio outside. There is plenty of space inside as well, with nice open common areas and hardwood floors. Upstairs you’ll find two comfortable bedrooms, as well as another room, all with plenty of closet space too! Appliances are included – this one is move-in ready! Give us a call today to schedule a showing!
✔ Nice open common spaces downstairs
✔ Private fenced backyard with patio
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Two week move-in preparation period from time of approval and acceptance of security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.