$ 1,600 per month / month
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 3259 Sq. Footage
- Pet-Friendly – See Pet Policy for Details
- Gas Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
241 E King Street in Shippensburg is big, open, and convenient. This 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home is located in downtown Ship, conveniently located close to shopping, entertainment, schools, gas stations, parks and more. The common areas and bedrooms alike have hardwood floors, plenty of windows, and high ceilings. Not only that, but you’ll find a fenced in private back yard with a shed, back porch, and a balcony outside as well. Appliances are included too – message or call us today to find out more information or to take a look!
✔ Huge living room and bedrooms with large windows
✔ Fenced in private backyard with shed and porch
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Two week move-in preparation period from time of approval and acceptance of security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.