$ 1,200 per month / month
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 880 Sq. Footage
- Pet-Friendly – See Pet Policy for Details
- Gas Forced Air Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
313 E Burd Street in Shippensburg is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom row home new to the market and move-in ready! This house has been fully renovated inside and out, and has a lot to offer no matter where you go. Upon entering you’ll find two large shared rooms, leading to the kitchen and laundry room. Or head upstairs to find bedrooms, both with plenty of closet space, and the private full bathroom. Out front is a porch perfect to enjoy this great weather, or head out back to enjoy the privacy of your fenced backyard with a back patio. Appliances are included, pets are allowed, and parking is out back. Give us a call today to have a look and schedule a showing!
✔ Open rooms downstairs, separate laundry room
✔ Front Porch, Fenced Backyard with Patio
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Two week move-in preparation period from time of approval and acceptance of security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.