$ 1,325 per month
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1242 Sq. Footage
- Pet-Friendly – See Pet Policy for Details
- Gas Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
Looking to move to a nice quiet Shippensburg home with easy access to everything you might need? Check out 322 Fort Street today! This is a 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom with a perfect blend of privacy and shared space. Downstairs is set up nicely, with two large rooms leading into a nice open kitchen. Right behind that is the laundry room and half bathroom leading out to the backyard. Outside you’ll find a nice large wraparound porch, a green backyard and garage parking. The bedrooms upstairs are all renovated too with hardwood! Schedule a showing today!
✔ Large open rooms, lots of windows everywhere
✔ Wraparound back porch, yard, garage parking
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Earliest move-in date is 2 weeks after receiving the security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.