$ 1,000 per month
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Gas / Electric Baseboard Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
New to the market! 622.5 Frederick Street in Hanover has everything you need at a great price. This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home is perfect for those who want a great location and plenty of space inside and outside. Downstairs is plenty of space to entertain and a spacious kitchen for cooking and storage. Hardwood floors are pretty much everywhere too! Upstairs are two bedrooms, one with a walkin closet, and a renovated bathroom. Outside is not only a large front and back porch, but a luscious green fenced in backyard complete with a shed and parking! Located just a few minutes from the Hanover Square, getting anything you need quickly will be a breeze. Reach out to us today to schedule a self-showing!
✔ 2 Bed, 1 Bath
✔ Recently renovated / Gas & Electric Baseboard heat
✔ Hardwood floors, comfortable rooms, great location
✔ Front and back porch, large fenced backyard with shed
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
✔ Washer/dryer & appliances included
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Earliest move-in date is 2 weeks after receiving the security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
Due to insurance regulatory requirements, we cannot accept the following breeds of dogs into an of our units: Pitbull, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, and Wolf Hybrid.
Unfortunately we do not allow pets at our multi-family properties.
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.