SPG Capital is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Leasing Assistant. This job is an entry level position with potential for growth within the company. A 90 day evaluation period is a standard to ensure a good fit for the applicant and SPG Capital.
Starting pay is $11/hr including a 401k package and 1 week of paid time off to start. The regular work hours: 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
This job is fast paced. The applicant must have a working knowledge of Microsoft programs and have great communication skills. Professional dress also required.
Job responsibilities include…
- Rent collection from tenant
- Tracking and writing bank deposits
- Application review and verifications
- Day to day tenant communications
- Lease creation and signing
- Organizing and sending utility bills
- Excel spreadsheet organization