How do I apply?
Applications are submitted completely online. You can complete the online application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below, or by clicking “Apply Now” under the “Rent” tab. There is a one-time, non-refundable $35 application fee for each applicant.
Who needs to fill out the application?
All persons, 18 and older, who will be listed as a tenant of the lease is required to fill out the application. Please read the application requirements as this fee will not be refunded if the application is denied.
Is there a fee?
There is a one-time, non-refundable $35 application fee for each applicant.
Is there a background check?
A credit and criminal background report will be conducted for each applicant.
Do you require any documentation?
Each applicant who’s income will be considered is required to attach a form of income verification to the application. The most common form being paystubs, which we required the most recent months’ worth to be attached to the application.
How long does the application process take?
The full application process can take up to 5 business days. This is dependent on how efficiently we receive required documents, and how quickly we can get in contact with listed references.
What is your policy regarding co-signers?
At this time, we typically do not accept co-signers. However, if the applicant is of student age (about 18-23) and requires a co-signer for income requirements or because the individual has not had a chance to build enough credit, we may consider a co-signer for these applicants (terms and restrictions apply, please contact email@example.com).
What is your pet policy?
We do not allow pets at our multi-family properties.
For our pet-friendly single-family properties, a non-refundable pet fee of $100 will be assessed for each pet. No more than 2 pets will be allowed. What dogs are acceptable are a case by case depending on size/breed of dog and size of yard. Additionally, a fee of $20 a month will be added to rent.
Due to insurance regulatory requirements, we cannot accept the following breeds of dogs into an of our units: Pitbull, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, and Wolf Hybrid.
What are the application requirements? (Please read carefully)
- Required to be 18 years of age or older (excluding children living with parents/legal guardians)
- Combined monthly household income must be 3x the monthly rent. It is required that you attach paystubs or sufficient documentation displaying this. Note: You may submit other documentation including offer letters displaying anticipated income, documentation of government financial assistance, and tax returns if it is not possible to attach paystubs to your application.
- Credit history requirements: we evaluate credit, however, if an applicant does not have an established credit history, it is the company’s discretion if the applicant’s income and background information will lead to approval.
- What we look for on a credit report: Preferred credit score of 600+ average for the household, less than $3,000 past due, and $0 in collections (excluding medical bills). If the application does not meet two of more of these criteria, the application is subject to denial.
- Rental history requirements: we do verification checks with previous landlords. If there are outstanding balances owed to previous landlords, the applicant will automatically be denied.
- Criminal background: violent crimes, certain theft/fraud are automatic denial. Misdemeanors and other felonies will be at the discretion of the company as to whether or not the applicant will be approved.
- Section 8: We accept Section 8 on a case-by-case basis
- Renter’s Insurance: we require tenants to have renter’s insurance upon moving in to one of our properties.
- If you have any questions about these, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-778-4125.