How do I apply?
Applications are submitted completely online. You can complete the online application by clicking the “Apply Now” button below, or by clicking “Apply Now” under the “Rent” tab. There is a one-time, non-refundable $30 application fee for each applicant.
Who needs to fill out the application?
All persons, 18 and older, who will be listed as a tenant of the lease is required to fill out the application.
Is there a fee?
There is a one-time, non-refundable $30 application fee for each applicant.
Is there a background check?
A credit and criminal background report will be conducted for each applicant.
Do you require any documentation?
Each applicant who’s income will be considered is required to attach a form of income verification to the application. The most common form being paystubs, which we required the most recent months’ worth to be attached to the application.
How long does the application process take?
The full application process can take up to 5 business days. This is dependent on how efficiently we receive required documents, and how quickly we can get in contact with listed references.
What is your pet policy?
We do not allow pets at our multi-family properties.
For our single-family properties, a non-refundable pet fee of $100 will be assessed for each pet. No more than 2 pets will be allowed. What dogs are acceptable are a case by case depending on size/breed of dog and size of yard. Additionally, a fee of $20 a month will be added to rent.
Due to insurance regulatory requirements, we cannot accept the following breeds of dogs into an of our units: Pitbull, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, and Wolf Hybrid.
What are the application requirements?
- Required to be 18 years of age or older
- Co-signers: used as a means for assistance for applicants who do not have sufficient income to support monthly rent.
- Credit history requirements: we evaluate credit, however, if an applicant does not have an established credit history, it is the company’s discretion if the applicant’s income and background information will lead to approval.
- Rental history requirements: we do verification checks with previous landlords. If there are outstanding balances owed to previous landlords, the applicant will automatically be denied.
- Criminal background: violent crimes, certain theft/fraud are automatic denial. Misdemeanors and other felonies will be at the discretion of the company as to whether or not the applicant will be approved.
- Section 8: we do not accept section 8 housing at this point in time.
- Renter’s Insurance: we require tenants to have renter’s insurance.