$ 775 / month
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Not-Pet friendly
- Electric Heat
- Off-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer not included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
Looking to move to a great downtown location with plenty of space and privacy for one? 237 E King St, Apt 1 (2nd Floor) in Shippensburg checks all the boxes! This 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is in a prime location, and offers a newly renovated and spacious home. All rooms are open and flowy, and the bedroom even contains a skylight! The kitchen area leads out to a screened in back porch, perfect for relaxing in nice weather or watching a storm pass. Finally, with appliances included, a shared backyard, and a spacious living room, this home is perfect to entertain all the same. Give us a call or message us to schedule your self-showing today!
✔ 1 Bed, 1 Bath
✔ Recently renovated / Electric Baseboard Heat
✔ Large open rooms, skylight in bedroom
✔ Private back porch / sunroom leading to shared backyard
✔ Appliances included
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Two week move-in preparation period from time of approval and acceptance of security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.