$ 775 per month
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Pet-Friendly – See Pet Policy for Details
- Electric Baseboard & Gas Heat
- On-Street Parking
- Refrigerator and range included
- Washer and dryer included
- Utilities are not included in rental price
102 N Main St in Bendersville is a one-of-a-kind apartment that will be perfect for those wanting to spend time together. This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home has been recently fixed up and has huge windows and high ceilings to really let in the natural light. The common area has plenty of storage and feels incredibly open, not to mention the two good-sized bedrooms. Have a look today, and give us a call for more information!
✔ Large open floor plan with huge windows
✔ High ceilings and hardwood floors
✔ Pets allowed, see Pet Policy for more details
* Utilities are not included in rental price *
Application Requirements:- Preferred credit score of 600 or greater for combined household
- Income requirements 3x amount of rental price per household
- All applicants over the age of 18 required to submit a separate application
- $35 application fee per application
- Earliest move-in date is 2 weeks after receiving the security deposit
You can apply by clicking here or fill out the form below to request more information about the property
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
If you don’t see one of our properties on the website, it means it is already rented or it is undergoing renovations and will be posted as “coming soon” when it is ready.